The Ngurrala Green-Team operates solely as an income generation activities, it employs six (6) local Aboriginal people men from within the Nambucca valley and surrounds to undertake contractual works in (Conservation & Land Management) activities for the likes of;
- National Parks & Wildlife Service: Gaagal Wanggaan National Park (South Beach) Brinerville - Dorrigo Plateau
- Office of Environment & Heritage: (Protecting Our Places) Middle Head & Yarriabini National Park (Scott's Mountain)
- Local Land Services: (Southern Green-Team) Valla West, Valla East, Englands Road Rainforest, Jagun South West, Kinki Ridge, Stockyard Creek Main Catchment & Stockyard Creek Northern Catchment
- Coffs Coast Bush Regeneration Wenonah Head
- Cycleway construction – Nambucca Heads Cycleway & Urunga Cycleway projects undertaken for the Nambucca and Bellingen Shire Councils.
- Bush Tucker Gardens & Trails (Giiguy Gamambi Pre-Schools - Nambucca Heads)