The Indigenous Community support Service is for (but not limited to) Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and their families. Staff can link you to people who can help you, we will work with you to find services in your community that meet your needs.
This program has a holistic approach to service delivery so if you need help with;
- Support, advice & assistance
- Health care, doctors, aged care, nutrition & mental health care
- Counselling services
- Child Care, pre-school & schooling
- Pregnancy & parenting advice
- Court support & legal aid
- Drug & Alcohol
- Housing, Rental & Tenancy Advice
- Jobs, training, income support & job readiness
- Education, training, numeracy/literacy & computer skills and MORE
Come in, have a cuppa and chat, get information, advice and support. You can make an appointment to speak to someone in confidence. Get referrals to the right services that meet your needs or jump on one of our computers for free internet access.